Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pocket Full of Posies










I made some of the cutest little flowers the other day. I found this tutorial on a blog that I follow, Polka Dot Pineapple. When I saw them on her blog, I just knew I had to find a reason to make them (any reason would do). It just so happened that I have a friend who was renewing her vows with her husband, and I wanted to make a little something for them. I did jump the gun a little and made the bouquet and boutonniere before I talked to her about it...turns out that she didn't need them... ... ...


That was quite all right though. My daughter was in love with the posies that I made and was walking around the house telling me that she was getting married too (she is 3 and I think her dad would have just died if he had seen her). She went into her dress up box and put on her "wedding dress" and was being as graceful as a 3 year old can be. (picture to come)
It was the most precious thing I have ever seen. Thanks again for this and all of your great tutorials Lettie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment